Friday, June 7, 2013

Sweet Onion Muffins

I cannot remember where I found this recipe ... but I have been making these muffins for years and they are always such a big hit. I love them and try to make them as often as I can.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 C All Purpose Flour
1/2 C sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 C finely chopped onion
1/2 C melted butter


In a medium bowl  combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.




In another bowl beat eggs, onion and melted butter together.



Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients, just until moistened.




Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full and bake at 400 degrees 20-25 min.



Cool five minutes before removing. Serve warm.


*If making mini-muffins bake 10-12 minutes.


These are really worth a try! A bit of sweet a bit of savory... they are just really that good!

 Dedra


Print recipe here: Sweet Onion Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment