Friday, June 7, 2013

Roasted Brussel Spouts

This is my favorite way to make {and eat} Brussel sprouts! I don't know what it is about these... what I call 'mini-cabbages' but I could eat them 7 days a week! This is the only way I make them...

Ingredients:
1 package of fresh brussle spouts
2-3 tbsp olive oil
sea salt
pepper

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Rinse brussle spouts and tear off any yellow leaves. trim brown parts off bottom. Cut each in half. Place in bowl, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.

spread evenly on baking sheet and cook for 40-50 minutes until brown and crispy on outside.





Sprinkle with more salt to taste and serve.

My kids even eat these... although we call them 'brussle chips' ... seems to give the impression that no, honey, its not good for you! haha! Enjoy!!!


 Dedra

No comments:

Post a Comment